Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you love most about christmas?

:tree: What do you love most about christmas?

Hello All,

Christmas always gives me a warm gooey feeling. I love the excitement it creates, the early stock of christmas items in the shops,the movies and the good will which radiates this time of year.

I love the decorations in the department stores, hot chocolate, snow, smells of spice and brussel sproats.

What do you love most about christmas.
    Last edited by Treefairy; 03-25-2010 at 06:35 AM.

LOL I love brussell sprouts too, but we never have them at Christmas!

I AGREE WItH YOU THAT cHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT FEELINGS

:gift:

I love most is the festive atmosphere of Christmas .

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    I love most is the festive atmosphere of Christmas .
    Janet !!

Well, I agree, the festive atmosphere of Christmas is simply the best!!
    Isnt it what we all love most???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:holly:

I love the Carols, the tree, the glow of Christmas Eve, again as a previous poster has said, the very feeling of Christmas is what I love plus being with my sister.........

The warm excited feeling you get, the lights, the smells, getting together with family and friends, the snow, shopping and wrapping presents, finding the perfect tree, decorating the tree and the entire house I just love EVERYTHING about christmas!!!

Christmas allows me to stay connected to my childhood, Christmas was such a wonderful time, helping mom bake, the tv shows, snow, how a big deal it was to take my $15 or $20 I had saved up from my allowance and go Christmas shopping. Locking myself in my room and wrapping the presents. Christmas eve we spent with one side of the family and Christmas day with the other side. Christmas season is such a warm and wonderful time of the year.

Christmas always used to take me back to my childhood and still does, probably, in a much stronger way, now, that Ive grown up and made my own home..

As years go by, I realise that my parents become like children, (want all presents of the world just for them, always eat everything on Christmas table, sing Carols, visit every Christmas store in town....)
    As years go by, I love to give presents much more than to receive, especially to my lovely parents or my relatives...
    It really touches my heart, see my folks happy, with their hands full of presents, singing all together Christmas songs...
    I wish we could all be like that, for ever..

Just wanted to share with you...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:light:

[QUOTE=Treefairy

Christmas always gives me a warm gooey feeling. I love the excitement it creates, the early stock of christmas items in the shops,the movies and the good will which radiates this time of year.

I love the decorations in the department stores, hot chocolate, snow, smells of spice and brussel sproats.

I couldn't have said it better...

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I love that special glow that surrounds it. I love being with the ones I love and I love giving and receiving presents. Not because of the materialistic aspect, but because it really feels nice that someone made the effort to get you something you like. And I like making that effort for others. I just love the warmness thats in my heart around the holidays.