Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What do you love most about christmas?

Vesloles Guest
    I agree, it does sound a bit like a 'quick fix' solution.Surely you can never be 100% absolutely certain that something won't go wrong.

Agree with the OP, much the same as whats been previously said..

If i had to pick one thing that makes me enjoy xmas so much, is spending it with family and friends. The adrenalin, the cold weather and television are fantastic around xmas also.

eggnog

Everything. Being with family, giving each other gifts, decorating, music, food, games, films and everything else that makes Christmas the most special time of year. Love it.

Everything, be with my family, food, movies, all. Christmas spirit!

Everything! The feeling that comes when i start to make the display in late august, then the joy of to be with my family and dear friends.
    All the smells that belongs to christmas, hyacinths, cinnamon, oranges and Christmas tree.
    Christmas beliver with a passion for christmas-lights

See you at, http://falksonchristmas.cybersite.nu/

Everything the sights, the sounds,the smells, being with family and friends.The pleasantness that seems to over take people at this time of year.I think Dickens probably said it best.

"I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round -- apart from the veneration due to its sacred name and origin, if anything belonging to it can be apart from that -- as a good time:
    a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time: the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely,
    and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow-passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys."
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Snow. I love snow very much. If Christmas arrives without snow, I would be very disappointed.

frostythesnowman Guest
    love the build up to christmas,seeing the kids faces on christmas morning...but most of all having the whole family around for christmas dinner....