Poll: Tinsel - Love it or hate it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tinsel - Love it or Hate it?

I love it...but my cats like to chew on it and eat it..and that can be dangerous so I can't use it.

I don't use it because I have dogs that like to chew on shiny things but I don't hate it. If used it can be pretty.

Thumbs up

I love tinsel it goes perfectly with my 50 vintage glass ornies. I have pictures of my mother when she was 6 in front of thier huge tree has silver tinsel all over it. I already have purchased several boxes already since it seems to sell out every year.
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Merry Christmas from my home to yours.
    Theresa, Ron & Nolan & Misty the cat

I grew up with tinsel on the Christmas tree but I got away from using it when my children were small.

I don't like it on my tree but I've seen pretty trees with tinsel and now it comes in so many different colors.

I don't like the tinsel garlands around my tree either but again I've seen other people use the garland and their trees look very nice with it.

So my vote was undecided as you can see.

I don't like it.... It's so messy...

I used tinsel on the Christmas tree when I was young but now it is too messy
    Last edited by misty27; 11-05-2008 at 12:22 AM.

I love red and silver tinsel.

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

I seen some pretty pink tinsel at wally world today! I have red tinsel garland on my tree.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I don't like it on my tree, but I do like it on other people's. I think it just depends on your personal style.

I don't use tinsel, only because I have white garland. Tinsel can be "tacky" when put on the wrong way. If you glob it on, then, yes, it can look tacky, but, if you distribute it nicely, it is pretty. Whether one person finds it tacky or not, doesn't matter. If you like it, use it, if you don't, well, don't, lol

Just reading back up, this says how long it's been, I didn't realize there were colors, ROFLMAO!!
    Wishing all a safe and loving Holiday!!