Poll: Tinsel - Love it or hate it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinsel - Love it or Hate it?

Exclamation Tinsel - Love it or Hate it?

Hello everyone, I know this may seem like a strange topic of conversation. But I think it could turn out to be a fun and useful debate.

So tinsel, do you love it or hate it?

Weather you have it on your tree, around photo frames or long the fire place vote in the poll and then reply to this topic with your opinin.

Personally, I hate it, I think it makes things such as xmas trees look cheap and tacky. And it generally isnt nice to look at.

So let the debate begin.

Best Wishes
    Oliver

Something for you oliver: :D:D:D

haha I must get one of those for all of my christmas parties this year

Best Wishes
    Oliver

tinsel

love everything to do with christmas so love tinsel , i even love tacky christmas decorations cos its christmas!!

Well, when i remember being a child, i loved it, how it sparkled..If i used real trees, i probly would use it, but with an artificial, i hate trying to take that stuff off. As far as being "tacky", I dont think so, it is traditional, the thing i hate about the way people decorate now, is how everything has to match, color cordinate everything, everything is perfect, thats not how it is suppose to be, christamas means color and lots of it! The children decorate the tree with every odd ornament they pick out, each one has a memory attached!

Its nice to see that eveyone has their own views on Tinsel, Im sorry But nothing will ever change my mind about Tinsel hehe.

Best Wishes
    Oliver
    Christmas 2011
    www.olliescloud.com

i love tinsel i think it adds something to the tree.

I love it !!!!!!! Definitly

writercord Guest
    Cmon you know its tacky, but if it makes you happy, hey its Christmas! Id never criticize. There's no rule afloat. Hang your tinsel and Merrry Christmas!

I love tinsel and all the colours that it comes in! I love the way it sparkles in the lght and really makes it feel 'Christmasy' for me!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!