Thread: Valentine day gift

Valentine day gift

This Valentine's Day give them something to remember

As our gift to you order before Feb 5th, we will ship out your MIB on Feb 8th, with a decal that says "Do not open until Valentine's Day", included in the price of any MIB. Simply check that option at checkout.

Or have it delivered via Fedex on Friday Feb 12th, to start the Valentine weekend with a special message. Simply check this option at checkout - Fedex cost extra.
    check out bottlemeamessage(dot)com.
    Gift – Christmas Message in a Bottle –

Great idea . Thanks !
    prettypartyplace.com

It is a pity I did not know about you service last Valentine day! Would love to use it!

Christmas Hampers Guest

Valentine's Day?

Just recovering from the Christmas Splurge and mid February hits and we are completely broke - usually share some flowers I picked on the way home from school...

louisastreater Guest
    Wanna buy some fantastic gifts for your someone special visit at this site: http://www.bluechopsticks.com You find some awesome stuff here.

Watson30 Guest
    really a great message.

My first gift

I am always shopping from the online... my last valentine is my first valentine and that day parches a trendy womens cloth from the online....

Thanks,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.