Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 85

Thread: When do you take your decoratuions down?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,777

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Oh, really?? Sorry, had no idea!!!
    Ok, then, I guess, we must think of something, together..
    Yes, let's.

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana,USA
    Posts
    128
    I have a Thomas Kinkade "St. Nicolas Village" that I leave up all year. I paid too much to put it away and I like to go by and look at it.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,777

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by gandr1212 View Post
    I have a Thomas Kinkade "St. Nicolas Village" that I leave up all year. I paid too much to put it away and I like to go by and look at it.
    I wanna get one of those but they're so expensive. And for the single houses I needed at least $35 for each.

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana,USA
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    I wanna get one of those but they're so expensive. And for the single houses I needed at least $35 for each.
    I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. I have the Painting called "St. Nicholas Circle". I didn't know they had a village set. I think I will look into it.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,777

    :tree:

    Quote Originally Posted by gandr1212 View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. I have the Painting called "St. Nicholas Circle". I didn't know they had a village set. I think I will look into it.
    Can you post a photo of the painting?

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  6. #66
    kay Guest
    hi

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by kay View Post
    hi
    Hi Kay and ......

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,777

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by kay View Post
    hi
    Hi Kay

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    95

    decoration

    hi guys ,

    we take our decorations down after the 6th of january . its a religious thing. always so sad to see them go back to the attick.
    but it makes it all the better when you see them again the nxt december.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,777

    Smile

    You are right. But why wait till December, November's good.


    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr