Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gifts

:gift: gifts

im in need of some good holiday gifts everyone shoudl let me know if they find any!

:gift: portrait painting

Quote Originally Posted by USA MOM View Post
    im in need of some good holiday gifts everyone shoudl let me know if they find any!
    ok....i give u idea for some good holiday gifts...maybe you could give a portrait painting...cause it's very unique gift in the world....

God Bless...

You could get a cat, a laptop, (if you have the budget )a i-pod, a mouse pad of all of the person's pets, or a board/video game!
    Now that's alot of ideas!
    I sometimes ask myself, "does my cat like christmas?" But i just awnser, "yes, because she gets cat nip, and the christmas tree is ripe for climbing".
    :3

really....
    how about art form bali..??
    like woods, stone, jewellery..anymore...
    everything from bali....

Try to look some at prettypartyplace.com.

a good gift of this New Version i32 Dual SIM Cell Phone

this New Version i32 Dual SIM Cell Phone + 1GB TF Card SZR127
    Get hyped, it's the all-new i32 cellphone!this new version of excels on many levels. it does not just look sleek, it feels sleek as well. It also realizes almost all of the iPhone's functions, such as rotating images by movement, unlock with sliding, and changing the position of image when playing a video. And on top of that, you will notice faster software response time, the tempered glass mirror face and metal casing, and you've got one of the best deal on a cellphone you can ever ask for.

only you need to do it's login to www.lencoo.com to choose one for your friend or yourself.

Great ideas !

I've known having wonderful selections for that . Great party supplies and themes too .
    prettypartyplace.com

How about movie tickets, gift certificates or magazine subscriptions?

It depends. Who are you giving the gifts to? If you're looking for gift ideas for your family, then I compiled a list of gadget gifts on my blog which you can check out.

I also noticed that thinking of Christmas gifts to your boss can be tough on most people during Christmas so I also wrote an article about that. My gift ideas for bosses included gift baskets (the safest Christmas gift ever), novelty office supplies and cup warmers. Hope this helps. :-)