Thread: What should i buy for my Wife.....??

:holly: What should i buy for my Wife.....??

Looking for a gift for my wife,when we come back from the hospital with our new born.She is 9 months pregant and we can have kid anytime.If I am lucky I may have a week to decide! Your feedback would be highly appreciated.

I'm in the same boat, Ren! My wife is due at the end of the month!

Something from the heart that shows how much you love and appreciate her. A piece of jewlry that commenorates the new arrival would be nice
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Congratz on the upcoming new arrival!!!

I agree with ornamentmaven, anything personal, from your heart would be touching.

ideas? hmmm... a baby pearl? a locket? a time capsule? bouquet of flowers? start a charm bracelet with a babe charm?

A hand mirror with a special note, like "whatever is good in my world is found in your image"...

If you don't have a special song, pick one and share a dance when she gets home.

A mixed tape, love letter or love poem.(that would be my fave)

A tree to plant? - but that's more for symbolic for the baby...

Plenty of loving understanding (in case of post-partum depression) and a long nap is probably what she'll most need or a baby nurse My hubby gave me the gift of my mom coming to visit (and help) for a month - which was not an easy "gift" for him to give, since they have never gotten along.
    Last edited by Greetings !; 04-08-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Charm braclets are great - you can then buy something for it on every special occasion.

My husband bought me an eternity ring on the birth of our first child.

Congratulations - I'm sure the baby is here now...

I would get het a gift card for a massage... She will love the pampering.

BTW Good luck and congrats!
    A Very Merry Christmas to all!

photos portrait artwork

Photos turn into oil painting,people portrait,family portrait,wedding etc as a amzaing gift in 2011
    Abstract decoration,figure,still life,scenery,horses painting,People portrait,Photo into oil painting etc commissions welcomed www.Chinesecanvaspaniting.com

Next month, my wife birthday is coming and i want to present her surprise gift. Please suggest me what should i have to gift on her birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by ethanparker View Post
    Next month, my wife birthday is coming and i want to present her surprise gift. Please suggest me what should i have to gift on her birthday.
    Her photos turn into oil on canvas painting would be best choice.Keep the happy life forever...We will try our best to meet your requirements. Chinesecanvaspainting dot com
    Abstract decoration,figure,still life,scenery,horses painting,People portrait,Photo into oil painting etc commissions welcomed www.Chinesecanvaspaniting.com

Unique Present

Please send us your cross, your icon or any other item you want to be blessed or choose a cross from our gallery.

We will send you the item and its picture, after placing it on the holy Stone of Unction in The Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem.

You can find details in:

www . jerusalemholyplaces . com