Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Songs

Thumbs up Christmas Songs

WHat is your favorite CHristmas song?

Mine is the Little Drummer Boy. I even have it as a ringtone on my cellphone!

Mine is "Last Christmas", but according to the poll on this page, it seems like people love "White christmas".

But "Little drummer boy" is also great!.

I find this a hard question, Theres that many that I enjoy.

One of my favourites though is:
    Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin Stevens.

Best Wishes
    Oliver

Mine is The Christmas Song (sung by Nat King Cole). But I also love Silent Night and Band Aid, (Feed the World).

Band Aids song is very very good aswell.

Oliver

Xmas songs

Although I'm french, I really do love christmas carols in english , especially Nat King Cole 's christmas song, but also "You don't have to be a santa claus" and "ring those christmas bells". Here in France, we are just beginning to see christmas decorations in the shops, what about in your countries ?

i always feel in the christmas spirit after that first play of merry christmas everyone by slade, it makes me wanna dance around in a santa hat haha!! ive heard it already this year and as soon as december comes its going to be my ringtone, i also like last christmas and band aid

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Although I'm french, I really do love christmas carols in english , especially Nat King Cole 's christmas song, but also "You don't have to be a santa claus" and "ring those christmas bells". Here in France, we are just beginning to see christmas decorations in the shops, what about in your countries ?
    i am a student and work in a supemarket part time and we started selling christmas things a few weeks ago. it makes me in the mood for christmas!!

I love all christmas music. I never tire of it, unless its in the middle of the summer. But, my favorite would have to be Hansons Snowed In CD. I love the song At Christmas

I also have this cd where its all kids singing christmas songs.
    Last edited by rockmysox; 10-19-2007 at 06:15 PM. Reason: just because
    "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

RE: songs

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    store in the USA started putting out Christmas items weeks ago. But the best is yet to come.