Thread: Gifting idea!

davidlead Guest

Thumbs up Gifting idea!

I got a good idea with Christmas presents, in eastern style!!

1.Translate your or other’s name into different styles of Chinese characters and put them on whatever you want! Signatures, T-shirts, Crafts, Cups, anywhere…
    search for "chinese ink design" and you will find Chinese Symbol and Calligraphy for Tattoo -This website can help you change your names (or any words you like) into different styles of Chinese character!! This site does not allow copying contents, so after you got what you want on your monitor, Print Screen!! and you can use the Chinese pattern anyway you want FOR FREE by copying them!

2.They also have ample selection for exquisite Chinese gift, arts crafts, decorations and accessories in their shop.

With this idea, you can do gifting or sign your gifts in an eastern style!!

Chinese new year is also coming, I think I will do my present for my Asian friends in this way too!

Hope this help!

NICE idea... that would really be something new... thank you.. merry Christmas..
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

Nice idea, I'm gonna try that one but maybe as a birthday present to my aunt on March since next Christmas is still eons far. She's kinda a Chinese Culture-freak so that could help.

Merry Christmas!!!

kamelia Guest
    This year for Christmas we wanted to do family gifts (since we have 25 nieces and nephews-hello $$$). The first thing that came to mind was a game. I wanted to make it personal and special. We used to make a Christmas movie and one of the best things about it was the cousins getting to see each other and feeling like a family since they don't all live close to one another. I was searching the blogosphere and I found a custom game of concentration (or memory) from Something I Just Made. If you want to do this with pretty vintage art, go there and print out the pre-sized art and just follower her step by step. She did it with vintage art but I thought to myself—why couldn't you do this with personal photos (which I have plenty of!). So here is what the process looks like.

I used cereal boxes, a paper cutter, mod podge, a paint brush, 2x2 photos printed at kinkos on an 8.5x11 good quality white paper and an M stamp for the finishing touch on the back. I put them in plain brown jewelry boxes and mod podged some scrapbook paper on the top, then stamped "Memory" across the lid.

Quote Originally Posted by kamelia View Post
    This year for Christmas we wanted to do family gifts (since we have 25 nieces and nephews-hello $$$). The first thing that came to mind was a game. I wanted to make it personal and special. We used to make a Christmas movie and one of the best things about it was the cousins getting to see each other and feeling like a family since they don't all live close to one another. I was searching the blogosphere and I found a custom game of concentration (or memory) from Something I Just Made. If you want to do this with pretty vintage art, go there and print out the pre-sized art and just follower her step by step. She did it with vintage art but I thought to myself—why couldn't you do this with personal photos (which I have plenty of!). So here is what the process looks like.

I used cereal boxes, a paper cutter, mod podge, a paint brush, 2x2 photos printed at kinkos on an 8.5x11 good quality white paper and an M stamp for the finishing touch on the back. I put them in plain brown jewelry boxes and mod podged some scrapbook paper on the top, then stamped "Memory" across the lid.

good idea.i will have a try.

Great Idea . I'll try this one :D