Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow Christmas lovers

Hello fellow Christmas lovers

Hi everyone im new but have viewed this site for about two years and finally im contributing. I adore Christmas and all that comes with it! I know im in good company here

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy-lou who View Post
    Hi everyone im new but have viewed this site for about two years and finally im contributing. I adore Christmas and all that comes with it! I know im in good company here
    Hello!!! to our Christmas home!!!
    You can introduce yourself here, so, that people can find you easier and of course, welcome you!!
    This forum is alive all year, we're very happy you are with us and all looking forward to sharing with you anything that has to do with our fav Season!

Last edited by olga; 05-24-2010 at 01:52 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)

The board is a little quite this time of year. I look forward to reading your posts.

Im just thinking after this month, June will be the sixth month, we are on our way back to Christmas yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Im just thinking after this month, June will be the sixth month, we are on our way back to Christmas yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    I cant wait
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

Quote Originally Posted by MissSantaClaus View Post
    I cant wait
    me too im getting excited thinking about it my husband loves Christmas too, he has no choice being married to me

The most people say i am crazy. but we have almost june .. so it isnt far : )
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

:tree:

me too im getting excited thinking about it my husband loves Christmas too, he has no choice being married to me
    So lovely....

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    So lovely....
    Hi Olga i feel like i know you iv read so many of your posts over the years Im so looking forward to putting some photos on this year. Im sorely tempted to put a Christmassy film on but im always a bit afraid i might spoil the magic because its so early

Talking

Hi Olga i feel like i know you iv read so many of your posts over the years Im so looking forward to putting some photos on this year. Im sorely tempted to put a Christmassy film on but im always a bit afraid i might spoil the magic because its so early
    Hi Cindy Loo Who, Im really looking forward to your Christmas photos!!!

By the way, I always put a Christmassy film on TV (this happens for years) and still have not spoiled magic of Christmas...
    Why not give a try, too????

Thanks for your kind words, nice to have another friend, here.