Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas commercial

Christmas commercial

I love the new JCPenney holiday commercial sooo much. it's adorable. if you havent seen it, you gotta check it out. the little boy is precious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CmQjU2f2rk

The song in the commercial is great too. it's called "follow the arrow" by Rosi Golan, check her out here! she's quite talented!!!

anybody seen any other cute xmas commercials this season?

Haven't seen much Christmas commercials this year. I wonder why.
    Ideas for Christmas: http://ideasforchristmas.net

I know what happened to all the great holiday commercials? I don't feel the spirit!!

:gift:

Youtube has alot of the old ones like the norelco shaver santa,the coka-cola trucks,and folgers and many more i watch them with friends as we all remember those memories.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've seen more funny ones than sweet. Most are about saving but still giving the gifts they wanted.
    There is a Wal-Mart one with two boys/brothers and they are trying to find out what is in a box under the tree. The older boy says it could be Wii games or a Ham (or some other meat product) and gets up while the younger boy gives him a strange look. It's pretty funny. I've also seen a couple of Target commericals that are funny. And I'm not sure if the Gap ads count or if they are just advertising Fall/Winter clothing.

Photos Christmas very bautyfull

Photos Christmas very bautyfull
    http://www.gallery1409.com/

I loved the Norelco Shaver Santas! Also, was it Kodak that had an ad that featured some of the elves from "Rudolph tha Red-Nosed Reindeer". I don't know if the commercial or the show came first!

:snow:

I also like the cocoa-cola bears as well as the trucks but,the norelco shaver is one that i love.
    Attached Images Attached Images

:gift:

Last edited by olga; 01-19-2010 at 06:12 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)