Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: budget christmas decorating

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    I would agree with Donna-50 .I have acquired the vast majority of my decorations at the after Christmas sales. I always go the day after Christmas and get a few treasures. Be warned the day after is not for the faint at heart those girls can be brutal .

i totally agree, i get alot of my decorations in the sales to, but you have to fight for anything in the sales, there crazy!!!

As others have suggested, buying after Christmas is one of the best ways to save money. Also, cyber shopping around the holidays can be a smart way to shop what with sales and coupon codes as well as free shipping. Online companies need to be just as aggressive with sales as brick n mortar companies these days in order to stay afloat.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

keydevon Guest

comprehensive range of Christmas decorative

This Christmas, you can decorate your home and streets – the way you want. We have got a comprehensive range of decoration items, which can be used to give that perfect look to your home during Christmas time. I think this is good resource for you

christmasgifts-holidays.co.uk/christmas-decorations.html

Quote Originally Posted by keydevon View Post
    This Christmas, you can decorate your home and streets – the way you want. We have got a comprehensive range of decoration items, which can be used to give that perfect look to your home during Christmas time. I think this is good resource for you

christmasgifts-holidays.co.uk/christmas-decorations.html
    I love this forum but I'm amazed at the number of one time posters trying to make a buck!
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

There are really Bargain stores available.. You just need to be patient in looking for those stores. But its worth it really.
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

I love this forum but I'm amazed at the number of one time posters trying to make a buck!
    boy, you said it, Papa! they seem to crawl out of the woodwork this time of year. I'm sure ChantelleJoy and the rest of the staff have their work cut out for them, just trying to keep up with the spammers/advertisers. sorry, not trying to hijack this thread. now back to your regularly scheduled program, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    boy, you said it, Papa! they seem to crawl out of the woodwork this time of year. I'm sure ChantelleJoy and the rest of the staff have their work cut out for them, just trying to keep up with the spammers/advertisers. sorry, not trying to hijack this thread. now back to your regularly scheduled program, lol.
    They are even doing PM! I so dislike spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    Yeah they got me too..

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    Yes I got one this morning .Thought I was going to hear from one of my wonderful new friends not get a sales pitch.*@&^^$%#%%%$#
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Yes I got one this morning .Thought I was going to hear from one of my wonderful new friends not get a sales pitch.*@&^^$%#%%%$#
    same here