Thread: Cutest Christmas Gift For Everybody

:gift: Cutest Christmas Gift For Everybody

hello,

here's another christmas treat you can give to your kids, granddaughters, grandson, grandmas, grandpas, and almost everyone. this is a dvd of puppies and kittens, and i think everyone who just love being with and having them can fully appreciate this kind of gift. it's a matter of finding joy in people/pets we love that we feel the spirit of Christmas anyway.

here's a preview i've found, hope you enjoy..www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=uF6mmaawyws

-marie
    Last edited by cherrypop; 12-13-2009 at 06:54 AM. Reason: changing font size, too small

I know an animal lover that will love this!!

that's so nice to hear. really hope that he/she would like it. i'm animal lover myself, and i fell in love with the video right away when my friend shared it to me. xxx

by the way...
    Last edited by cherrypop; 12-13-2009 at 06:53 AM. Reason: font size too small

pretty amazing. thanks for a nice idea. Merry Christmas..
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

Hi,

If anyone is still having problems with gift ideas these are worth a look. 'littlebitcrafty' on line do unique gift bouquets but not flowers, clothing, lingerie and chocolates. They are fabulous.

Michelle x

Thanks Marie for sharing. I should have known this way back. Very Cute, perfect for pet lovers and just anyone. Thumbs up for this.

There's always the next time anyway. My friend has this and she's the one who shared it to me actually. And she got it as a birthday present from her sister.

Merry Christmas to all of you!
    Last edited by cherrypop; 12-25-2009 at 07:33 AM. Reason: too small font size

richar Guest
    Nice Post............

Great post .. Nice party ideas.
    prettypartyplace.com

anne2010 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pink2000 View Post
    Thanks Marie for sharing. I should have known this way back. Very Cute, perfect for pet lovers and just anyone. Thumbs up for this.
    Yep, It is an interesting idea. Thanks alot !