Thread: Scooter incident

Scooter incident

I remember when I was just six that I got a scooter for Xmas from my mum and I was zooming around indoors (already a mistake) and I went straight into the Xmas tree.

Xmas tree fell over me and I was stuck underneath. It's odd because one of my earliest memories is the Xmas tree falling on me. Safe to say I wasn't allowed to ride my scooter inside again :(

Aww never mind, that must have hurt! ouch! I bet you mum wasn't very happy lol

Have a great christmas!
    Tis The Season To Be Jolly!

Ouch! glad your okay though..
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

thank God your okay.

Not scooter or christmas related but I remember as a three year old who had just come out of hospital after a series of eye operations, being given a pedal car for my birthday. My parents were aghast as I pedalled off at high speed straight into a gate post, smashing it's plastic body. My father, a skilled woodworker, made a replacement me-proof wooden body for it strong enough that I could give my sister rides on it. It was the start of a lifetime of pedal powered misadventures that now in my mid-forties I show no sign of escaping!
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.