Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney decorations

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I do have a European style blown glass Mickey ornament, but I have so many Christmas ornaments, they don't all make it on the tree every year. I also have a really cute tea light holder I got when I was at Disneyland a couple of years ago. It has old fashioned Mickey, Minnie and Pluto on it. The fourth panel says "Mickey and Minnie's tree farm. I also picked up a set of salt and pepper shakers at Disneyland. It is Minnie and Mickey dressed as Santa and Mrs. Claus. When I make a Christmas dinner, they go on the table. One year the Disney store had a buy one get one free special on Christmas plush. I bought a Mickey and Minnie dressed as Mr. and Mrs. Claus, and Pluto dressed like a reindeer. ( There was also a Winnie the pooh, but he didn't match, so I gave him away as a gift) Last year I found Chip and Dale with Santa hats, so they join Mickey, Minnie and Pluto on a display on top of a trunk. It looks really cute.
    I was supposed to go viset my brother in Japan this Christmas, and was going to go to Disney Sea. I'm sure I would have found some cool stuff. I had to cancel the trip, because my job was a government contract, and my company lost the contract. We all had to reapply for our jobs. I wasn't sure if I would still be employed, plus I no longer have enough vaction time built up, so the trip has been delayed.

Marshmalowworld
    Where can I find the Charlie Brown Nativity? I would love to have one. How pricey is it?

We have some that I have bought the kids over the years. Will be going to Disney World on 12/20 so I am sure that I will come home with one or two.

I don't do disney. just like other things more. but I think they are gorgeous.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

me me me
    drove down from MA end of Dec last year - this is my first year living in FL
    have a job now at WDW/EpCot
    yup the trailer will be decorated with Disney decorations!

i would like to put a flounder this year.. heheheh
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

I have a mini Disney tree just from ornaments I got when I was a kid, those real small ones you get in packages of like 4-6

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I do have a European style blown glass Mickey ornament, but I have so many Christmas ornaments, they don't all make it on the tree every year. I also have a really cute tea light holder I got when I was at Disneyland a couple of years ago. It has old fashioned Mickey, Minnie and Pluto on it. The fourth panel says "Mickey and Minnie's tree farm. I also picked up a set of salt and pepper shakers at Disneyland. It is Minnie and Mickey dressed as Santa and Mrs. Claus. When I make a Christmas dinner, they go on the table. One year the Disney store had a buy one get one free special on Christmas plush. I bought a Mickey and Minnie dressed as Mr. and Mrs. Claus, and Pluto dressed like a reindeer. ( There was also a Winnie the pooh, but he didn't match, so I gave him away as a gift) Last year I found Chip and Dale with Santa hats, so they join Mickey, Minnie and Pluto on a display on top of a trunk. It looks really cute.
    I was supposed to go viset my brother in Japan this Christmas, and was going to go to Disney Sea. I'm sure I would have found some cool stuff. I had to cancel the trip, because my job was a government contract, and my company lost the contract. We all had to reapply for our jobs. I wasn't sure if I would still be employed, plus I no longer have enough vaction time built up, so the trip has been delayed.

Marshmalowworld
    Where can I find the Charlie Brown Nativity? I would love to have one. How pricey is it?
    It's on sale for ninety dollars. I'm surprised that my husband wanted to spend that much.

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/SearchD...e&hdnOnGo=true

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."