Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 85

Thread: I've started........

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Here are some of the snowmen....


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    new york state
    Posts
    859

    :gift:

    Like the snowman tinkerbell it looks nice in your kitchen as i have mine done also,it's fun decorating the whole house.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    Like the snowman tinkerbell it looks nice in your kitchen as i have mine done also,it's fun decorating the whole house.
    You bet it is.... Just doing little bits at a time....

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    7,063

    Talking

    Hey, Yvette, nice work there.. I like your snowmen, now I know why your favorite movie is ''The Snowman''

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Hey, Yvette, nice work there.. I like your snowmen, now I know why your favorite movie is ''The Snowman''

    Yep I love the snowmen.....

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,162
    Those are cute snowmen!

    It's a marshmallow world in the winter
    When the snow comes to cover the ground
    It's the time for play
    It's a whipped cream day
    I wait for it the whole year around
    Now those marshmallow clouds being friendly
    In the arms of the ever-green-trees
    And the sun is red like a pumpkin head
    It's shining so your nose won't freeze
    Oh' the world is the snowball, see how it grows
    That's how it grows
    Whenever it snows
    The world is the snowball just for our soul
    So get up and roll it along

    It's a yumm yummy world made for sweet hearts
    Take a walk with your favorite guy
    It's a sugar date what if spring is late
    In winter it's a marshmallow world


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Those are cute snowmen!

    It's a marshmallow world in the winter
    When the snow comes to cover the ground
    It's the time for play
    It's a whipped cream day
    I wait for it the whole year around
    Now those marshmallow clouds being friendly
    In the arms of the ever-green-trees
    And the sun is red like a pumpkin head
    It's shining so your nose won't freeze
    Oh' the world is the snowball, see how it grows
    That's how it grows
    Whenever it snows
    The world is the snowball just for our soul
    So get up and roll it along

    It's a yumm yummy world made for sweet hearts
    Take a walk with your favorite guy
    It's a sugar date what if spring is late
    In winter it's a marshmallow world

    Thankyou Linda that was really lovely...

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    7,063

    Red face

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Kaunas
    Posts
    436
    I just LOVE your snowmen Tink!
    Marshmallow World, that was so sweet

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    My camera is not very good, but here is the kitchen finished...


Similar Threads

  1. how many of you have started shopping?
    By onemagicalchristmas in forum Christmas Gifts
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr