Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Favorite Memory

My Favorite Memory

I hope I'm not still on Santa's naughty list. My younger brother and I were very close. One December he told me where the Christmas gifts were hidden. I followed him to the hiding place and we both peeked at our gifts. Then we heard our mother coming and he quickly jumped out the window. I wasn't fast enough. Mother didn't punish me, but since we barely received any gifts, it wasn't much fun to not be surprised on Christmas Eve. However, the memory of our little escapade still makes me chuckle.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Christmas 1959 - I was 3 years old. My favorite uncle was coming from NYC to our home in Central NYS for the holidays. I vividly remember picking him up at the train station and being amazed that he actually rode on the train! It was snowing heavily and he arrived with his arms full of gifts! It was just like in the movies!

Wow what great memories (: when i was five years old, I realised I had chicken pox on christmas day :O
    I'll probably never forget that day !!

Quote Originally Posted by clobeau View Post
    Wow what great memories (: when i was five years old, I realised I had chicken pox on christmas day :O
    Welcome to allthingschristmas, clobeau! I hope I do not offend you by letting you know that, at least for me, your post is difficult to read, because it is so faint. Anyway, I hope you enjoy our time here.

Quote Originally Posted by clobeau View Post
    the same thing happened to me, ha ha. i got a new bike for christmas but was to weak to ride it, because i had a really bad case of the chicken pox

Absolutely excellent guys! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    Tis The Season To Be Jolly!

My favorite memory... It's probably when I was maybe 10 years old. Me and my 3 cousins went outside to build a snowman and play snow fight on Christmas Eve when it was already dark outside It snowed pretty hard that day and we had loads of fluffy snow
    That was absolutely

my favourite memory : xmas 1997, the first with my husband. We had invited many members of our family, that was great !
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    my favourite memory : xmas 1997, the first with my husband. We had invited many members of our family, that was great !
    hello, Noel; it's good to see you back

:tree:

First met my boyfriend on Christmas Eve, 2 years ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)