Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Favorite Memory

:gift:

My favorite Christmas was back in the good old days when I was a kid and the whole family got together for the holidays, ate dinner together, opened a gazillion presents (one time, we all bought presents for each other: cousins, aunts, uncles,...). Wrapping paper covered the entire living room floor! Nowadays, it's nothing like it used to be, though it's still nice.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I don't exactly have one christmas memory that is special to me, it's just the same things we do every year. My parents are divorced and my mom is remarried so every other year since I was young we spent Christmas eve there and then the next year my brother and I would go to my Dad's and my step-brothers would go to their Mom's. I love when we're at my Mom's place but I really love when Christmas eve was at my Dad's (like it is this year!). It was especially nice later in life when it was just me and my Dad. During most of the year my Dad and I have difficulty not fighting about every little thing, but at Christmas when I put up his decorations and when we spend Christmas Eve together we just shut up, get along and have a nice sweet time together. It's my favourite thing about Christmas. Sappy eh? lol, anyone else have heartwarming christmas stories?

hahahha.. those were the good ol days... hehehe...
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

The best memory for me when my family was still complete.
    Ideas for Christmas: http://ideasforchristmas.net