View Poll Results: Which color(s) will you be using on your main tree this year?

Voters
19. This poll is closed
  • Multi

9 47.37%
  • Red, green and gold

5 26.32%
  • Blue

0 0%
  • Clear

2 10.53%
  • Bronze or brown

0 0%
  • Other

3 15.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Christmas Tree Colors This Year

Your Christmas Tree Colors This Year

Which colors will you be using on your main tree this year?

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I am not sure yet. Either all clear or mostly clear with some multi. So, I can't vote yet, I guess.

I do two main trees - one that has multi color lights and ornaments (100% themed) and the other is white lights and family keepsake ornaments. The latter's color scheme is mish'mash.

Well, I've been doing multi the past several years. In a way, it still feels odd to me, but I'm doing it again this year and I think it will be more brightly colored than before. I actually love trees that have only one or two colors.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

What a great poll!!!

Last year I bought all new ornaments for a Red/White/Silver tree so that's what I"ll be sticking with this year. All my lights are white - and I just love that colour theme...

of course, if I could do a classy multi-coloured tree like Kitty's then I'd definitly consider it, that's how I remember my childhood trees - a rainbow!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Which colors will you be using on your main tree this year?
    As an old traditional Christmas person, I prefer using green and red colors for my deecoration.. I like using many white minilights and also love to put big red bows on my tree.. It makes the tree look like a fairytale..

I have no other trees at home, I just put green garlands to every room (around the door, outside and inside) and also put small red bows on with white lights.. The same thing I do with the outdoor.

Last edited by olga; 11-12-2009 at 10:09 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I switched from a multicolourtree idea to a more traditional tree. It will have green, red and silver balls and gold ornaments(bells, bows.)

:holly:

white tree has blue and white as the decor is blue,white and silver and the green will be multi as i think i'm going with red,silver,white and green for that one.

:tree:

I use white mini lights, white (with silver) garland, silver bead strands, white with silver angel topper, some white bows, and ornaments of every size, shape and color. The white highlights the ornaments. I do it every year!

I have a red/gold tree on the landing with white lights and the main tree is white lights

with glass ornaments and a few twigs with the frosty look.