Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas time in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    That is a lot of work. You did a great job. I was thinking of not putting up my tree this year, but now you've sort of guilted me in to it. LOL
    didn't anybody explain to you that one of the rules for joining ATC is that you have to put up a tree??? he-he-he, just kidding

Whoa Mike!! Your tree is gorgeous!!! Love, love it!! Now you can sip wine by the fire and enjoy the beauty...of course the fire being your tree.

Uh oh, I just noticed you missed a spot.

Just kidding!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    That is a lot of work. You did a great job. I was thinking of not putting up my tree this year, but now you've sort of guilted me in to it. LOL
    Well, as you can realise, it is about time that you put your tree up!!!! Finally!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Mike -- as always your tree looks stunning! Thanks for sharing, love the close-up ones, so much detail I'm sure you could take a thousand different photos and they'd all be different!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Looks like it will be a beauty.Look forward to seeing the finished product.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Thank you Papa Christmas

more pictures

Absolutely beautiful Mike. Has a nice frosty look to it. Makes me want to go put on my toque!
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)