Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Christmas time in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by mcjakeqcool View Post
    Over there you are accaulty guaranteed a white xmas.

Actually, we're almost at the very southern part of Canada, meaning statistically we only have 57% chance (in Toronto) of a White Christmas!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Merry Christmas everyone We had a green Christmas here in southern Ontario. I was hoping for some snow but no luck. Jeannette and I are heading out early tomorrow morning in search of a 12' tree I have my fingers crossed that we will find a tree

On December 24th we had snow with a sheet of ice over it; on Christmas morning most of the snow was gone and it was pouring rain. It was a yucky day.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone We had a green Christmas here in southern Ontario. I was hoping for some snow but no luck. Jeannette and I are heading out early tomorrow morning in search of a 12' tree I have my fingers crossed that we will find a tree

Hope you find the tree you are looking for...

Hello everyone I bought a monster tree It was expensive but it was 50% off. It weighs 157 pounds and stands 12 feet. It also came prelit with 2000 lights which will save me some work. It was also in 5 sections which helped with getting it into the apartment. I am scatched, beaten, and battered but I made it home lol.

Yikes, that is the only probably with the pre-lit is that they are so heavy because of all the metal. Mine is only 75 lbs (7 1/2) but I bring it in from the garage one piece at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    I am scatched, beaten, and battered but I made it home lol.
    I know the feeling and our tree is only 71/2 feet tall. Whew!

My prelit is pretty light. I love it
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Hello Friends,
    Christmas has come and gone and I am going to start taking down the crystal tree this week. 2010 is going to be a busy year. Jeannette and I move into the new house this summer and I have a new 12' crystal tree to decorate in 10 months

Here are some Boxing day pics:

The tree was too heavy for me to handle in the box so I remove 3 of the 6 pieces and leave the balance 3 pieces in the box. The tree barely fit inside the station wagon

Just after I claimed the tree 3 other people came over to buy it so we were lucky that we got to the store when it opened.

I told you those pre-lit trees are heavy. I have to bring mine in from the garage one piece at a time because I don't want to break my back and I can't image a 12' tree.