Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Christmas time in Canada

I adore your ornaments!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Wow! I bet the pictures don't even do it justice. Really amazing work Mike.

OT where abouts in Toronto do you live? The reason I ask, is from what I can see of your place, it looks like an apartment I used to live in years ago. It was off Victoria park in Don Mills. Wouldn't it be a coincidence if it was the same place?
    JollyElf I know the very buildings that you are talking about. Actually I did live in the area years ago. I am currently living in Burlington which is about 45 minutes west of Toronto.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Wow small world. I know Burlington. I never lived there or anything, but I know of the area.

Beautiful as always, Mike, and don't forget to show us the other tree!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Thanks MW I am going to decorate one other tree shortly. I will post more pictures The rest of the trees will stay boxed up until we move to the house. I have received permission to buy a 12' tree for the house that will replace the 8' crystal tree in 2010. Hopefully I can get one on sale in the coming weeks

Mike, welcome back! That's so great that you'll get to upgrade your tree size next year! Hopefully you have enough ornaments for a 12' Tree (I think you'll be ok!).

I work in Burlington, actually, I'm surprised your tree doesn't light up the whole town!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    Mike, welcome back! That's so great that you'll get to upgrade your tree size next year! Hopefully you have enough ornaments for a 12' Tree (I think you'll be ok!).

I work in Burlington, actually, I'm surprised your tree doesn't light up the whole town!

Wow Chantelle it is a small world !!!! I live near Mapleview mall and will be moving in June to Dundas and Walkers line if you are familiar with those spots. I would invite you over but ou
    Last edited by Crazymike1965; 12-16-2009 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Wow Chantelle it is a small world !!!! I live near Mapleview mall and will be moving in June to Dundas and Walkers line if you are familiar with those spots. I would invite you over but ou
    .. I wonder what the rest of that sentance was going to be.. LOL

Yes I do know where that is. I work at Appleby/QEW (but live in Oakville)!
    I went on a Xmas shopping spree, of sorts at Burlington Mall last weekend, even (because Oakville doesn't have an Old Navy!) :D

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Sorry about that Chantelle I am not sure what happened to the rest of my message.
    What is was going to say is that we would invite you over but our place looks like a bomb has hit the place We will certainly have to get together once we have moved

My wife loves Old Navy and is there fairly often.

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    Over there you are accaulty guaranteed a white xmas.