Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the last Christmas item you bought?

ive just brought a new christmas tree topper, it is heavy so i hope i will hopefully be able to put it on my tree

Today I bought a decoration for my Christmas tree - golden threads

Talking

On Saturday morning I bumped into a lovely shop with Christmas things, cheap and really unique.. I bought 2 wonderful candles for Christmas dinner.. They both costed 4 euros.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Just today I bought a old fashioned looking Santa to put on my front door. It wasn't that expensive, but I question why I bought it. I was with a neighbor, and he told me I should get it. I do like it, but I'm known for my snowman (in a good way) that I hang on the door every year. I even had a different thing to hang that sat in the bag for years, because I couldn't change the snowman. I ended up giving it to the same neighbor who talked me in to the Santa. I wonder if I'll break tradition and put up the Santa, or if I'll end up going back to my snowman.

decisions, decisions

Saturday we picked up some Nutcracker stocking hangers.We are changing from a Snowman theme to a Nutcracker theme on the mantel this year.We also picked up a few blown glass locomotives for the Train Tree.Hobby Lobby loves to see the Wife and I coming this time of year.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Saturday we picked up some Nutcracker stocking hangers.We are changing from a Snowman theme to a Nutcracker theme on the mantel this year.We also picked up a few blown glass locomotives for the Train Tree.Hobby Lobby loves to see the Wife and I coming this time of year.
    And I love to see you coming to this site!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I bought a pretty venetian-themed Santa doll, musical note ornaments, more ornaments, and some more ornaments. And some pretty ribbon for bows for the top of one of the trees. Since I'm home with a broken foot, I've been busy on ebay

we bought some more red/gold ornaments for the landing tree..

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy View Post
    ive just brought a new christmas tree topper, it is heavy so i hope i will hopefully be able to put it on my tree
    Most tree toppers that I've had are too heavy. So I took a green garden stake(plastic coated metal) and wired it to the center post of the tree and slip the topper on over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    I bought a pretty venetian-themed Santa doll, musical note ornaments, more ornaments, and some more ornaments. And some pretty ribbon for bows for the top of one of the trees. Since I'm home with a broken foot, I've been busy on ebay
    Oh, I'm soooooo sorry about your foot!