Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: xmas gifts girl 8 years

really I never seen CHristmas tree seeds I will have to look for them and plant my own tree. I would love to get myself a rosemary tree. they are cute and smell good.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Computer games/Educational software

Kids should be introduced to computer games through educational software I believe. There are some great programs out there that can be fun, but also help teach them. At the same time they will be developing computer skills which are absolutely essential these days.

Girls are special

One gift that my wife and I got our girls when they got to be too big for little girl toys was a personalized Christmas ornament. The ones we got were from wal mart and we engraved them ourselves. Today, wal mart doesn't carry those ornaments anymore. I did see something similar on the web the the other day. These might be something special to give as a keepsake.This forum won't let include the link, but the address is ez santa letters dot com. Just wanted to pass this along.

You can go to the dollar store and load up on makeup. Little girls love that stuff and it doesn't have to cost too much. Also from those places like Claire's you can get little necklaces and stuff. An occasional look at ebay kind reveal some good deals.

______
    Someone somewhere loves ya!

Mom Guest

Matching Boots

I have a nine year-old and I bought the two of us matching trendy winter boots. She loves to be fashionable, and loves to dress like I do. The ones I bought are called valenki and from the research I did, they are apparently pretty unique. They are all wool and comfortable with removable rubber soles for outside/inside wear.

The company is AKA Culture and the website is akaculture.com. They make kids and adult sizes, and I found a discount coupon, too. If you buy on their website, type in AKADC2008 for 10% off. It expires 1/15/09.

Hope this helps. Happy Holidays.

Love,
    Mom

:gift: Perfect gift for an 8 year old girl!!

I think such a great gift for younger kids is a Shining Stars World membership...

your child gets to name two stars in the sky that are uniquely their own, and then they get 2 shining stars pets, which they name, give personality traits to and then explore the web world of Shining Stars; where they can play games, earn glow points, and build their own star world!

I purchased them for my niece and nephew last year and they thought it was the coolest gift ever!! I totally recommend checking it out!

presents

I saw something like this in the walmart toy book this year! They are so cute!presents

Well Wisher Guest

Smile xmas gifts girl 8 years

I don't have a good idea.Can you suggest me please what should be the best gift for little cousin?

My 8 year old great niece jut bough herself an MP3 player and had her mom download music on it for her. That might work for your cousin if she likes music.

this past year I gave my great niece an age appropriate bath spa set. I belive her flavor/scent was bubble yum! she enjoys bubble baths.

Lex87 Guest
    I love Christmas! It's my favorite time of year and I like to start making decorations well in advance because they take so much time to put together and sometimes I make them to sell at local craft fairs too. Shopping for kids is so much fun and can't wait to pick something out for my niece! I have tons of time for that though!

Only 8 more months 'til Christmas! I sure have a lot of crafting to do!