Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have half my shopping done!

:gift: I have half my shopping done!

Well done!

What did you find?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    Well done!

What did you find?
    Well, I got several books for my husband, gifts for all four children, calendars for all their spouses, Playmobil toys for three grandchildren, a toy for another grandson, and a book for my friend. I have to get my mom something and gifts for the other seven grandkids.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Well done MW,.................not even started mine yet..

:santa:

not even thought about christmas shopping yet tbh xx trying to get past halloween and bonfire night then all my thoughts will be on christmas :D (L)

This post inspired me to start my shopping - I just bought the first gift I'm going to give this Christmas on eBay!

Its so much easier than rushing around in December trying to find something for everyone! Besides, the more I buy now, the less tight my budget will be later!

Thanks Marshmallow World for the motivation!

Because of you I started searching the internet for how to go about my first Christmas Present idea.

Idea:
    My boyfriend and his best friend want to make a 3 week road trip through Eastern Europe(Slowakia, Poland, Hungary etc.) in the spring and I wanted to do something for him to encourage and support him in this. I searched and thought a little and now I pretty much have figured out what I will give him:
    - A guide with cheap hostels and information on cities/nature in Eastern Europe
    - An anwb(traffic organization) book about rules and regulations on the road in those countries
    - A guide with cards/roads in Eastern Europe.
    - A piggy bank with a small amount of money in it as a start of their fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    Because of you I started searching the internet for how to go about my first Christmas Present idea.

Idea:
    My boyfriend and his best friend want to make a 3 week road trip through Eastern Europe(Slowakia, Poland, Hungary etc.) in the spring and I wanted to do something for him to encourage and support him in this. I searched and thought a little and now I pretty much have figured out what I will give him:
    - A guide with cheap hostels and information on cities/nature in Eastern Europe
    - An anwb(traffic organization) book about rules and regulations on the road in those countries
    - A guide with cards/roads in Eastern Europe.
    - A piggy bank with a small amount of money in it as a start of their fund.
    That is a cool idea..!!

Here's to you Marshmallow World! I have not yet begun to shop!

I've bought little things. It's so hard with Birthday's all the way up to Dec. 6. One a month. I think, hmm, should that be for their Bday or Christmas? And then, as I said before, they Keep Changing their minds!!!!!!!!!!! The other thing is, some things you can't return after a certain amount of time.

Oh how I would love to be done my shopping already!