Thread: Tree Theme

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    we have no theme as such but for many years its been a frosted look with

lots of clear shimmering glass on...
    Pretty! I've never done that.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Every few years or so I do a different theme. When my daughter got married, it was Wedding Bells..I did everything in white roses with hearts and keys. For the past few years, I've been doing a venetian theme with jesters, because we went to Italy and I fell in love with Venice.
    I love Venice, too!

:gift:

Well, we do not have a theme either.. But every year we always add new things on.
    The last few years, we add Christmas traditional ornaments from different countries we have visited.. It really makes the difference on the tree.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I am goin to use a white prelit tree this yar and I am adding clear suncatchers and red satin balls to it along with the homemade ones from last year.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

OOO thats exciting, thats the theme I want to do next year, with penguins and polar bears, make sure to take lots of pictures for us to see! My theme is candyland this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I love Venice, too!
    Isn't is just beautiful? Hopefully we'll go back to Italy soon...it is such a spiritual place. But in the meantime, I am very happy to revisit through decorating at Christmas time. Just need to find a few more gondolas....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Isn't is just beautiful? Hopefully we'll go back to Italy soon...it is such a spiritual place. But in the meantime, I am very happy to revisit through decorating at Christmas time. Just need to find a few more gondolas....

Well, I won't be able to go again, but I have warm memories.

I Think tree themes can be good.. but really are for shop windows.. i prefer the personal feeling of a tree with all family decorations and just make it fun.. not planned
    Christmas Is THE BEST!!!

Bubbler Tree

I'm a lover of different things, I'm thinking about getting the new bubbler tree. It has a bubbler system that acts as the trunk and is very visible. You can set it to stay clear or to your color of choice. I think it would make a great conversation piece. I usually have more then one tree in our home and always have at least one real tree also. OHHH can't wait!

Lighting-So-Exciting
    http://www.lighting-so-exciting.com

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I am goin to use a white prelit tree this yar and I am adding clear suncatchers and red satin balls to it along with the homemade ones from last year.
    Your doing suncatchers, I have all my neices and nephews for our family christmas and last yr i did one of my trees all candy for them, well this yr i found a candy suncatcher craft to do with them its so easy, you buy xmas cookie cutters spray with cooking spray add jolly ranchers and melt in the oven. go to foodnetwork.com the neelys did it last yr. i cant wait to do it with the kids.