Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I saw my first "Holiday" commerical of the year..

:gingerbread: I saw my first "Holiday" commerical of the year..

this afternoon. It was Reynolds Parchment Paper. They had it for baking "Holiday" cookies. In the commercial the cookies were gingerbread men. I love it!!!! It's coming, it's coming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcsmom76 View Post
    this afternoon. It was Reynolds Parchment Paper. They had it for baking "Holiday" cookies. In the commercial the cookies were gingerbread men. I love it!!!! It's coming, it's coming!!!

I love it when the holiday commercials start popping up. Since i really don't watch commercials any more due to my TIVO. I never watch shows live except sports, so i never see any commercials.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

:snow:

OMG!! I saw the same commercial and just posted about it on another site. I was coming over here next to see if anyone else had seen it. I was surprised and excited to see one so early. I usually don't start seeing them until Halloween.

I love it when they start showing up! It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling!!
    Melissa Randall
    Independent Consultant
    Partylite Gifts

:santa:

you guys are so lucky . we wont see them appear till mid november.
    i shud move to the states.

:santa:

I've caught a couple and i go to other websites that show them especially the norelco shaver with santa sledding down,i remember that when i was a kid and the coco-cola trucks all lit up driving through singing the holidays are coming,great memories.

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by devoy26 View Post
    you guys are so lucky . we wont see them appear till mid november.
    i shud move to the states.
    Well, if that makes it better for you, we do not either see holiday commercials, until the end of November..(or first days of December, sometimes..)

And Im sure you dont want me to tell you about Christmas movies.. We usually see them two days before Christmas...
    Last edited by olga; 10-10-2009 at 12:52 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    I've caught a couple and i go to other websites that show them especially the norelco shaver with santa sledding down,i remember that when i was a kid and the coco-cola trucks all lit up driving through singing the holidays are coming,great memories.
    ..I have lots of Christmas commercials on my website
    Come over sometime!
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

I missed Christmas commercials! But I don't think I will see them soon on TV

I saw a commercial for a holiday music CD earlier this week.

Over the next couple weeks, the Christmas commercials will slowly pop up and after Halloween they'll start the push. I'm looking forward to them.