Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hallmark ornaments

Love Hallmark ornaments but don't buy them every year. I do purchase an ornament for my kids every year and some have been frame ornaments. Love to look at them and see how much they have grown.

I love the Maxine ornaments. I get a Hallmark ornament every year from my aunt...I have a whole collection of them

I always buy a few series ornaments.

I never want to buy Hallmark ornaments since they are so darn expensive but there is always at least one that I want and just have to get! I actually bought three this weekend!

Speaking of ornaments, I found a nice collection of "Big City" ornaments and posted about them on my NYC blog, if interested, check 'em out! http://LiViNgInThEnYc.blogspot.com

I want use a smiley but I can't see them!

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I buy the ones that pop out at me, you know the ones you just can't live without! They don't necessarily have to be Hallmark.

Lighting-So-Exciting
    http://www.lighting-so-exciting.com

Always buy a few each year - for 30 or so years now! My daughter has been getting the "Puppy Love" Ornament for years - since it started! All the series I start for my younger daughter seem to end quickly - so now she's on the Christmas fairies series. And for me: the Madame Alexander series! I also buy some as gifts for family and friends!

Ornaments are my thing. I have antique glass balls, handmade ones of cloth or beads, miscellaneous characters, vacation souvenirs etc.......