Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: your xmas present budget?

:santa: Check out some of the best gifts on Christmas

Just going through some sites for online shopping i found edealinfo is the best for shopping. All of you can check it Just visit edealinfo.com

I think this year I will spend the same amount as last year (about $600-$700). The only difference is this year I am going to try to pay with cash only! My budget per person is as follows, but will differ depending on what they want, etc.
    3 siblings- about $50/each
    Dad-about $50, Im not very close to him
    Mom- not sure. she does so much for me. maybe about $150? shes hard to buy for.
    Boyfriend of 4 years-depends on what he wants, last year I spent about $300 on him, but he wanted some expensive things.

Ill probably end up going over budget as usual, but the smiles on their faces christmas morning will be so worth it!!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I will spend near the same amount this year as last, $750 or so. I never charge Christmas gifts anymore, at one time I did so and I would end up paying for months, Lesson learned.

I could really do with setting a budget but I never do.

I make a list of the things I would like to buy - but end up buy other bits and still get the items on the list.

:gift:

No budget.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World