Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have a secret :)

Well, I think you came up with an idea thats perfect for you. The only problem is "time". This may work with her for now, but you only have maybe another year before she'll catch on! Especially since she's a girl. Girls are smart!
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 11-26-2009 at 12:04 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Well, I think you came up with an idea thats perfect for you. The only problem is "time". This may work with her for now, but you only have maybe another year before she'll catch on! Especially since she's a girl. Girls are smart!
    LOL, that's true, girls ARE smart! She'll figure it out and then you'll be busted

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Yep! She's smart, so this probably will in fact be the last year it works. We're working on other ways to get her to be appreciative about the gifts she receives, but for now this works great!

woooooo that's baddddd. heheh merry Christmas ya'll..
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

Well, very artful

ahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by AmyK View Post
    My stepdaughter gets so many presents for Christmas from her gma and aunt (and the rest of the family!) that I confiscate like, half of her presents.

And some of those get wrapped again the following year for a second trip under the tree.

And she has nooooo idea.
    You are a naughty fellow buddy.... let me tell her heloooooooooooooooooooo hes a thief of your gifts ahahahaha

Whats the secret in that.

I think this secret is only for your grandmother.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 12-23-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Removed off-topic link (Spam)

Quote Originally Posted by TextSanta.net View Post
    uh thats not cool at all.
    Yes, TextSanta.. you saidit right!

this is cute!

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by mykid View Post
    Yes, TextSanta.. you saidit right!
    I have seen a cute Santa placed at the top of datachristmas.com, Christmas Shopping Directory.. Such neat and clean Santas attract kids much lolzz