Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Crafts

That is SO pretty and festive. You really have a gift, MW. I always thoroughly enjoy your Christmas pics. Thank you for posting this.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I love going to people's houses and seeing things like this. There is just something so special about seeing decorations that come out storage year after year. You know it's part of family tradition, and all the wonderful Christmas memories that go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Well, Im sure, that it would take me centuries to do this...

Great job, there!!

(by the way, how much time did you spend on this?)
    I don't remember. I would work on it for an hour and then put it away, then get it out a couple of weeks later, and then put it away. Every sequin is held on with a seed bead and I used a very thin needle that would go through the bead.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

It is lovely,i make alot of my own home decor and ornaments,i use white birch,greenery,i also do alot with salt dough as you can make bigger things with it as i do and paint it,got alot of my ideas from pinerest.tumblr_inline_ng2m5v8yKy1rpglid.gif

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    It is lovely,i make alot of my own home decor and ornaments,i use white birch,greenery,i also do alot with salt dough as you can make bigger things with it as i do and paint it,got alot of my ideas from pinerest.tumblr_inline_ng2m5v8yKy1rpglid.gif
    Thank you. I also love the ideas on Pinterest!