Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unusual white christmas tree!

:tree: Unusual white christmas tree!

I was at Garden Ridge yesterday and saw a white christmas tree with BLUE LED lights! The effect was really amazing! The tree was using a type of multi-directional LED bulb which helps the bulb shine brighter than older model LEDs.

I saw this and first noticed how much the blue lights colored the white branches. The store wasn't that dark, so I'm impressed how effective these bulbs were. The effect was really, really pretty! I really want this for the master bedroom since it's decorated in silver and pale blue. *minemineminemine*

The branches in this pic are a bit bluer than in person, but the effect I saw in the store was definitely a glowy blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    I was at Garden Ridge yesterday and saw a white christmas tree with BLUE LED lights! The effect was really amazing! The tree was using a type of multi-directional LED bulb which helps the bulb shine brighter than older model LEDs.

I saw this and first noticed how much the blue lights colored the white branches. The store wasn't that dark, so I'm impressed how effective these bulbs were. The effect was really, really pretty! I really want this for the master bedroom since it's decorated in silver and pale blue. *minemineminemine*

The branches in this pic are a bit bluer than in person, but the effect I saw in the store was definitely a glowy blue.

very very nice....!!! kitty

I kinda like that...
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    I kinda like that...
    it would look good with some bold colours on i think...!!!

happy anniversary pumkinjack

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    it would look good with some bold colours on i think...!!!

happy anniversary pumkinjack
    Hmmm! How about hot pink ornaments??? I saw some there and my lips made the "oooooOOOooohhh" motion when I saw them! haha! ...maybe...

Hmmm! How about hot pink ornaments??? I saw some there and my lips made the "oooooOOOooohhh" motion when I saw them! haha! ...maybe...
    ok maybe not that bold......!!!!!!

:tree:

It looks quite impressive my friend.
    How tall is it and whats his price??
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    It looks quite impressive my friend.
    How tall is it and whats his price??
    This one looked to be a skinny 7' tree. $199 isn't toooooo bad of a price. I'd buy it right now but there's that whole "another tree - my husband would kill me" factor to deal with.

I'll stalk it and see if there are any remaining when Garden Ridge does their half-off sales!

This one looked to be a skinny 7' tree. $199 isn't toooooo bad of a price. I'd buy it right now but there's that whole "another tree - my husband would kill me" factor to deal with.

I'll stalk it and see if there are any remaining when Garden Ridge does their half-off sales!
    Smart move!

But I have my doubts... Isnt a little expensive? Its September and it sould be cheaper I think...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

It is so interesting to see Christmas trees in different colors! This one is gorgeous but I wouldn't buy it for myself. I prefer traditional green tree it brings such a big Christmas Spirit!