Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unusual white christmas tree!

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by EllfGirl View Post
    It is so interesting to see Christmas trees in different colors! This one is gorgeous but I wouldn't buy it for myself. I prefer traditional green tree it brings such a big Christmas Spirit!
    Well, I guess we are both too traditional... But I have to admit that I adore people with modern spirit!! I wish I had a liitle..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Garden Ridge is a great place for trees and decorations!

I love that place!

I also prefer having a green tree, but I like to have more than one tree around the house. White trees with colored lights make it look like a candy tree. It's the perfect type of tree to hang candy-themed ornaments on! They're great if you can find a 2-3' tree, since it's small enough to stick in a kid's room or in a random corner.

I used to have a white tree but unfortunately the tips started to turn yellow. Not pretty anymore so it went *away*. :(

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    I also prefer having a green tree, but I like to have more than one tree around the house. White trees with colored lights make it look like a candy tree. It's the perfect type of tree to hang candy-themed ornaments on! They're great if you can find a 2-3' tree, since it's small enough to stick in a kid's room or in a random corner.

I used to have a white tree but unfortunately the tips started to turn yellow. Not pretty anymore so it went *away*. :(
    Thats exactly what I was talking about!! You've got that modern spirit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post

I gave one of our granddaughters a pink tree and she decorates it with fake candy.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I gave one of our granddaughters a pink tree and she decorates it with fake candy.
    Ha!! It must be very cute!!

Black and Silver pre - lit trees are also proving popular this year, very nice tree.
    Merry Christmas from all at christmas-tree-company .co .uk

Bought a tree!

Hey all!,

Great forum, so glad I found you allthingschristmas! Just bought a tree from the above site, didn't get the black and silver (to modern for me!) but i did get a 10% discount!

has anyone else bought their tree yet? Love to see some photos!
    Merry Christmas!

I also prefer the green tree...and I really don't like single color lights. The more colorful the tree, the better I'll be. That includes the ornaments. No single theme, lots of different ornaments, bought or homemade.

Beware of white trees, some will turn brown after a few years. Not all but some. My parents had one, they bought my daughters each a white tree and only could use them for a few seasons because no matter where they were stored, they turned brown.
    LOL, Mom and Dad's tree looked like it belonged in the desert.

I love the white trees and they are beautiful, but I would never spend a lot of money on a white tree because of the chance of it turning brown.