Poll: Bubble lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bubble Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    That's the thing about living in the US - we buy all sorts of junk. if it can be thought up, someone is selling it here. I'm sure I can find an Elvis-head Bubble light somewhere if I look hard enough!! Well, not sure about a James Brown bubble light, but definitely Elvis.
    ooohh thats funny..

Interesting. Have never heard of bubble lights until now, but they sound pretty cool. I'll need to Google it and find out more.
    Looking for an inexpensive, but thoughtful gift for family and/or friends?

I love the selection of personalized Christmas Ornaments these guys have:
    HTML Code:
    www.ornamentswithlove.com

Check out this site. They are pretty reasonable. They kinda look cute.
    http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/Ch...?CategoryID=39

:santa: bubble lights

i think bubble lights are very retro and very cool. i like my tree to be bright and contain multicolour lights. i dont like trees with one colour lights. bid drab.

ive never seen them, but just clicked on the link and they look pretty good, they are different than the usually lights, if i ever seen them i would buy them.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bubble lights!! Had them on the tree growing up!! I want some more!!

I love them

I have a small set I bought in the 80's and some of the lights no longer make bubbles so I am looking for a new set this year

Quote Originally Posted by tjdmall View Post
    I have a small set I bought in the 80's and some of the lights no longer make bubbles so I am looking for a new set this year

Walmart, Target and Big lots had them last year.. I was at big lots yesterday and they already had half of the Christmas stuff up and were still working on the display so ill check back in a few days and see if they have them
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.