Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bows, ribbon, string on your gifts?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    EllfGirl and Tink, you are so kind. One of my biggest complaints is thinking I'm not creative enough. I think I just get lucky once in a while.
    Ofcourse you are creative enough! And we all know that

EllfGirl and Tink, you are so kind. One of my biggest complaints is thinking I'm not creative enough. I think I just get lucky once in a while.
    you are really talented with the creations you do!!!...dont put yourself down....

there amazing!!!!!

:tree:

Bah!! Humbug!! Come on! Your work is great.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Marshmalloworld that is such a simple and great idea!
    I have to send most of my gifts out of the country, and homeland security doesn't want us to wrap them anymore, so I don't. When I give local folks presents, I just use those gift bags.

:tree:

I like bows on the gifts so that they'll look pretty when I take a picture of the tree. I usually use the pre-made ones, but I often use narrow ribbon and make a simple bow. That's what I use on decorative boxes that don't have to be wrapped. It holds the lid on so people don't peek.

wow, looks lovely. i wish i was that creative, i usually just wrap the presents up then put a tag on

I wrap then tie a ribbon on.

:santa:

I wrap them and then tie ribbon around it and place a bow on the corner they do look pretty.

I love using brown paper and thick green or red velvet ribbons tied in a bow.

I have an aunt that uses ribbons like that or even fancier ones. She's creative and good at tying them and making them look nice. Maybe I will try that this year. I usually just wrap them, tie a simple one-color ribbon on, a bow (cheap ones) and a tag. I should do something different this year because I don't plan on buying too many gifts anyhow - low on funds:( Usually, I spend the money on the gifts and not so much the gift wrappings.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I try to just get the thing wrapped. My wife is the creative expert! Ha Ha!
    Need the perfect Christmas present? I know of something that is just perfect! It is affordable (under $15), personable and everyone will love it. Want to know what it is? Shoot me PM and I will let you know!!