Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas this year???

What do you want for Christmas this year???

Im curious to hear what people want? Whether its nothing or its a brand new Lexus!

I actually have onle a few wants, but no pressing needs.
    Would love to get Zoo passes for my family for next year, a new AAA membership and
    maybe a radar detector!

Oh, a forward facing car seat for my son would be nice. He will be getting close to turning around about that time!

Well I am hoping that the IUI in November goes through and wife gets pregnant. That would make me happy for Christmas...

OF course i would not mind these two complete DVD sets under the tree.

Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    Well I am hoping that the IUI in November goes through and wife gets pregnant. That would make me happy for Christmas...

OF course i would not mind these two complete DVD sets under the tree.

The transformers set would be a wonderful gift!

I kinda wish the new World of Warcraft expansion would come out by Xmas! lol Not gonna happen

I got so tired of WOW right after Lich King and since gone back to Ever quest. The graphic still suck but the game is 10 years old and it was nice to try it again since i was there from Beta till the day EQ2 started then stopped.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    I got so tired of WOW right after Lich King and since gone back to Ever quest. The graphic still suck but the game is 10 years old and it was nice to try it again since i was there from Beta till the day EQ2 started then stopped.
    Yeah, I dont like how WoW has made things so easy, but I will give them credit on a few things. The last patch brought in some new instances and raids that are very hard. Dual spec is cool to. Ive been playing so long, its more of a social thing now instead of a game..

Maybe Diablo 3 will be out by Xmas and I could ask for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    Yeah, I dont like how WoW has made things so easy, but I will give them credit on a few things. The last patch brought in some new instances and raids that are very hard. Dual spec is cool to. Ive been playing so long, its more of a social thing now instead of a game..

Maybe Diablo 3 will be out by Xmas and I could ask for that!

True, I do have to give them credit with the new expansion since they are going to revamp the old zones by ripping apart stuff.

I would love to give Diablo 3 a test drive though.

It won't happen but I'd like a trip to L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    It won't happen but I'd like a trip to L.A.

Why L.A.??

Because I really like it there. I've been twice and it feels more like home than where I live now. Plus I really love the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    maybe a radar detector!
    Speed racer huh? Haha I'd have saved so much money on tickets if I had one of those.
    I think I want boring stuff....most of the stuff I want are either too expensive or things I have already bought. So prob just some Anime shows on DVD, maybe a couple of video games and clothes :-/