Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Mom was the bad one.

Smile My Mom was the bad one.

I never wanted to open my gifts before Christmas. I just didn't want to spoil the surprise for Christmas morning. On the other hand, my Mom was terrible. I remember every year when my Dad wasn't home, my Mom would open her gifts from him and then wrap them up and tell me not to say anything. Now my 20 yr. old son does the same thing. I guess this issue skipped a generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    I never wanted to open my gifts before Christmas. I just didn't want to spoil the surprise for Christmas morning. On the other hand, my Mom was terrible. I remember every year when my Dad wasn't home, my Mom would open her gifts from him and then wrap them up and tell me not to say anything. Now my 20 yr. old son does the same thing. I guess this issue skipped a generation.
    hahaha Thats very funny that your mom was plagued with the Christmas Curiosity!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    hahaha Thats very funny that your mom was plagued with the Christmas Curiosity!
    Go figure!

I'm definitely of the same vein that I never want to know what I'm getting. I think most of my family is the same way. CB is snoopy and got caught, once! LOL I don't trust her at all, now, about looking for gifts.
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

xmasfan Guest
    I can remember almost tearing the house apart searching for the gifts as a child. I think I stumbled on them in my mom's closet once.

Nowadays, I just leave everything till Christmas Day.

Yeah, it was always my brothers who wanted to find the presents. I remember one year I actually looked with them because my Mom had hidden them really well and it was fun. However that christmas morning was disappointing because there was no surprise. I helped them look other years 'cause I wanted to be like my big brothers, but I never looked again once we found them

:tree:

My parents would let us open one on christmas eve so we never went looking as this helped knowing if we were good we could open one before christmas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ahahaha. that's fun.. hehehe.. but its kinda spoils the surprise big time.. nothing to be excited about anymore.. hehehe
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

all of my sisters where snoopers, and my bf is, he always wants to open his presants before christmas, my kids are good they dont look for them, (too lazy) i think

ive always been the good one

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    Lol! I personaly tend to wait till Xmas day, my advent calander does the work till then.