Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Tree

skolapper Guest

Christmas Tree

We always have a real tree at Christmas.....still have to go get one for this year. Lots of trees for sale in Brandon. I can get a good tree for around 30. We have more decorations than we need...inherited lots over the past couple of years.

:gingerbread:

Quote Originally Posted by skolapper View Post
    We always have a real tree at Christmas.....still have to go get one for this year. Lots of trees for sale in Brandon. I can get a good tree for around 30. We have more decorations than we need...inherited lots over the past couple of years.

We never wanted to have a real one in my house, so we always had the best artifical one...

This year, Im buying a new one, taller and wider...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I've had really good luck at Treeclassics.com. Two of my full-sized artificial trees are from them and they are much denser and detailed than trees I've seen in stores. They sell pre-lit trees with LED lights, traditional lights and non-lit trees, as well. My oldest Tree Classics tree is 6 seasons old and still looks amazing!

I've heard that TreeClassics has some beautiful trees. I purchased mine the year before last in Michael's for 70% off. It is not as full as my old one that I should have kept but wanted to try a prelit. Prelit's are super heavy also.

I bought my short trees at Hobby Lobby.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Wish I had a Hobby Lobby. The closest one is about 4 hours away.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    Wish I had a Hobby Lobby. The closest one is about 4 hours away.
    Where are you in Florida? I used to live in St. Pete and was fortunate enough to live near Robert's Christmas Wonderland in Clearwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    Where are you in Florida? I used to live in St. Pete and was fortunate enough to live near Robert's Christmas Wonderland in Clearwater.
    I'm over by Ft. Myers. I think next time I am up there I will have to take a look in that Christmas store. Is it open year round?

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    I'm over by Ft. Myers. I think next time I am up there I will have to take a look in that Christmas store. Is it open year round?
    Yes! It's open year-round and it's a really neat place to visit. The store is very large and divided into two zones. The front room has a huge Dept. 56 display and lots of ornaments/collectibles. The back room is intentionally dark to show off Christmas lights and all the lit-up Christmas trees. I'm guessing there are between 30-45 trees on display, all sizes. Robert's is a great place to buy hard-to-find lights.

Here's a link of some Robert's pictures.

Their website for hours and directions.

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    Yes! It's open year-round and it's a really neat place to visit. The store is very large and divided into two zones. The front room has a huge Dept. 56 display and lots of ornaments/collectibles. The back room is intentionally dark to show off Christmas lights and all the lit-up Christmas trees. I'm guessing there are between 30-45 trees on display, all sizes. Robert's is a great place to buy hard-to-find lights.

Here's a link of some Robert's pictures.

Their website for hours and directions.
    Hey, thats great!! A Christmas store that stays open all the year?? Wow!!
    I wish we had too, here..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)