Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Where did Santa put your gifts

The gifts are always under and surrounding the tree.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I stopped believing in Santa one month before I turned five. I don't remember any unwrapped gifts in my bedroom or under the tree(except what was hidden in the attic, and Sis said we weren't supposed to find even though we did). We didn't do stockings. I think all the gifts were from Santa before that, but who remembers trying to read gift tags before you can read?

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

All ours were put under the tree...

Talking

Under the tree, but I never saw Santa putting them there....Maybe he will come this Christmas...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

under the tree
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    In my house, the gifts were always under the tree, and the stockings were always in the living room as well.

I know my mother used to tell me that when she was a child they hung their stockings at the foot of the bed. I'm not sure why she changed it when she had her own kids.

I remember the kids down the street from us always got their presents from Santa in their bedrooms.

I personaly think the living room is better. I would be afraid of waking a child putting gifts in the bedroom. You might have to do some fancy explaining.

Santa places my gift on the floor near the door of my room... one time he hang it on wall... hehe
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

Santa always put presents under the christmas tree.
    But nowadays Santa is very upset because Filou the cat and Louna the dog love to steal them and runaway with them. Very difficult to be a santa claus in my house LOL !
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Santa always put presents under the christmas tree.
    But nowadays Santa is very upset because Filou the cat and Louna the dog love to steal them and runaway with them. Very difficult to be a santa claus in my house LOL !
    Ha! I can almost imagine happening what youre saying... Well, I bet you must have a lot of laughs...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Our presents were always under the tree and our stocking were always hung up too!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!