Page 218 of 223 FirstFirst ... 118168208213214215216217218219220221222223 LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2221

Thread: Hello

Good mornin’ Y’all.
    It is a beautiful day here in Texas sunshine 50deg. With a high today of 70.
    Only 35 days to go.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Good mornin’ Y’all.
    It is a beautiful day here in Texas sunshine 50deg. With a high today of 70.
    Only 35 days to go.
    yo....hows it going?

Did you get much done yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    yo....hows it going?

Did you get much done yesterday?
    I have 220 ornaments on the tree so far,(someone asked me last year how many I had on the tree my reply was A bunch so I thought I would count them this year and see) I have about 60 left but now I’m down to filling in the bare spots. I have never been able to find a garland I liked with the glass ornaments so I just cover every inch of it with ornaments.

How was your morning?
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

I have 220 ornaments on the tree so far,(someone asked me last year how many I had on the tree my reply was A bunch so I thought I would count them this year and see) I have about 60 left but now I’m down to filling in the bare spots. I have never been able to find a garland I liked with the glass ornaments so I just cover every inch of it with ornaments.

How was your morning?
    well its not been to bad so far... this afternoon going to put decorations
    on the little tree...

I have quite a few glass oraments for the tree and the four garlands that hang from
    the ceiling..

Hello Papa Christmas! Hi Tinkerbell!

well its not been to bad so far... this afternoon going to put decorations
    on the little tree...

I have quite a few glass oraments for the tree and the four garlands that hang from
    the ceiling..
    Sounds like fun .How many trees will you have?
    Papa_Christmas

Sounds like fun .How many trees will you have?
    We have 8ft livingroom which is all glass, put stairs is 6ft red/gold and hallway is
    6ft slim tree in rust,dark brown/cream colour and kitchen has 4 garlands in kiddy
    theme snowmen and candy..

Quote Originally Posted by EllfGirl View Post
    Hello ellfgirl

Hope you are feeling better..

Hello ellfgirl

Hope you are feeling better..
    I am! Thank you
    How's your day?

Quote Originally Posted by EllfGirl View Post
    Good morning ! have you chased away that Flu Bug yet?
    Papa_Christmas