Page 75 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085125175 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 2221

Thread: Hello

  1. #741
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    7,063

    :tree:

    Quote Originally Posted by EllfGirl View Post
    I think someday you will visit it
    Ha! Well, thank you!! I hope I will someday!!

    Is it usually cold there?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  2. #742
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    349
    The baby had a sinus infection but he is all better now

  3. #743
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    The baby had a sinus infection but he is all better now

    i'am glad that baby is better now...

  4. #744
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    hello..!!!

    is anybody there?

  5. #745
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    183
    I am! How is your day tink?

  6. #746
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    I am! How is your day tink?
    hi there!!!

    i have had a good day thanks......hows your day/night been!!!!

  7. #747
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    712

    Smile

    Ok, let me see if I can remember everyone. Hello, Tinkerbell2, olga, MacShirts, Shanniclause, ElfGirl, ikey2, hmm, anyone else? Well hello to everyone!

    Shanniclause, I know what it's like to have a sick baby. Hope your little one feels better soon.

    Tinks, how was the gardening?

    Olga and ElfGirl, I would love to come to both of your countries.

    MacShirts, Waazzzup?

    Ikey2, are you feeling better?

    Wow, it's funny coming on at the end of your days. Mind you, I'm on a little late today.

  8. #748
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Ok, let me see if I can remember everyone. Hello, Tinkerbell2, olga, MacShirts, Shanniclause, ElfGirl, ikey2, hmm, anyone else? Well hello to everyone!

    Shanniclause, I know what it's like to have a sick baby. Hope your little one feels better soon.

    Tinks, how was the gardening?

    Olga and ElfGirl, I would love to come to both of your countries.

    MacShirts, Waazzzup?

    Ikey2, are you feeling better?

    Wow, it's funny coming on at the end of your days. Mind you, I'm on a little late today.

    heeeeelllloooooo!!!!

    gardening was great...and had a lovely bbq with all the kids today....so blooming

    perfect..

    also ordered what iam sending you!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #749
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    712

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    heeeeelllloooooo!!!!

    gardening was great...and had a lovely bbq with all the kids today....so blooming

    perfect..

    also ordered what iam sending you!!!!!!!!!!
    yahoo,wweeeee, yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee!!!!

  10. #750
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    yahoo,wweeeee, yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee!!!!
    hopefully it will be with me next week and i will be sending it straight away

    i hope you will like them...!!!!!!!

    how is your day going?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr