Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Halloween costume

Favorite Halloween costume

So since it's getting closer and closer to the Halloween, I figured it would be perfect to talk about your favorite costume you ever wore.

OF course i have many but the one that i always remember the most was back in the 80'S when the "Kooky Spooks" costume were big that was my ultimate favorate. IF you don't recall the costume it was a huge inflatable monster head and like vinyl raincoat looking deal lol.....

http://monster-shindig.blogspot.com/...stome-kit.html

Haha thats cool. At least they keep the kids covered up, unlike the shockingly revealing "costumes" for kids today. Prob not safe around an open flame though!

I cant wait because at Halloween time, my son will be 7 months and we can dress him up in something wonderful! He is a chunker to so he will be a little cutie!

Haha thats cool man, I hope everyone is able to post pics of their little ones in costume! They are always so cute

I can't wait for Halloween this year and see my nephew all dressed up. Not sure what he will wear, but he is bound to look cute in anything

When I was younger - prob 5 or 6, my dad made a 'stove' costume and it looked like an old stove with a chimney but I would not wear it and it was pretty cool, now that I look back on it.
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

My favorite would have to be Buzz-Off from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! It was one of the classic 80s costumes with the plastic mask and vinyl costume...Here's a pic I found online:

I wonder if my costume is still in my parents' attic?
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

My son dressed up like a pirate last year and he had a great costume!

PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Awww! How cute! And he's so big now!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Awww! How cute! And he's so big now!
    I know! I'll have to post pics of him helping me decorate... He's as obsessed (if not more) with Halloween as his Daddy! LOL!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com