Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Halloween costume

I really like the Dracula costume

Bideford Bay Holiday Park, Buck's Cross, Devon, EX39 5DU‎, UK
    It is a tie between The Grim Reaper and the Jason from Freddie VS Jason I think anything with lots of fake blood is pretty scary for raising eyebrows at Halloween

My favorite has always been a witch. But, my most effective was a few years back when I attempted to be a tiki witch doctor. It was not a pretty sight, haha, something went wrong somewhere. We walked around the neighborhood with my nieces trick-or-treating and a lot of kids nervously moved away from me. LOL
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Wow this is an oldie!!! I used to love dressing up for Halloween. I haven't done it in years. About 10 or so years ago, I dressed up as Mithusila (Sp?) - you know - the women with snakes for hair. I received a lot of compliments! Probably was an improvement over my own hair!
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 10-21-2015 at 03:26 PM.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Probably was an improvement over my own hair!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.