Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CandyLand Christmas

I'm also working on some small candy christmas tree decorations, I've made a few from polymer clay, nothing spectacular yet, and put my urethane on my gingerbread train this weekend!

pictures

What would I use as a base to a hershey's kiss? I know to cover it with tinfoil afterward but what do I do to get that shape? and I can't seem to post my pictures on here, they aren't abnormally large or anything? whats the deal?
    Last edited by CandyKara; 09-06-2009 at 12:36 AM.

Play Dough Ice Cream Set

Would the play dough magic swirl ice cream maker be a good investment in making frosting for things such as cupcakes and ice creams and sundaes? Or would it really turn out as nice as they have it? Anyone have this or their kids have this I guess haha

Quote Originally Posted by CandyKara View Post
    What would I use as a base to a hershey's kiss? I know to cover it with tinfoil afterward but what do I do to get that shape? and I can't seem to post my pictures on here, they aren't abnormally large or anything? whats the deal?
    Sorry, I haven't tried to post picture so don't know.

For the hershey's kiss you may want to try playing with the foam insulation because I know that you can carve and sand it.

oh I didnt know you could carve and sand it, although I guess that makes sense haha, I think l am almost done all my stuff for candyland, l juat want a hershey kiss and an ice cream cone and all my other stuff is done, l would post pics but it wont let me, l know they arent too big because l posted some pics on another forum and the limits were the same and they posted fine?
    Any suggestions for an ice cream cone? I think l'll go ahead and do a hershey kiss just like you said.

That's such a cool theme idea!
    I think that'd be a neat way to do it on a smaller scale in like, a kids' bedroom or playroom.

:gingerbread:

it's hard to keep it colourful but still have it look like christmas, too many peppermints makes it a lil dull for colours but too many other colours looks like a circus!

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.j...DID=xprd923740

Here is a site for a DIY Candy Pillows.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got any pictures yet?

P.S. What name are you on Halloweenforum CandyKara....I'm Si-cotik.

I would love to do a candyland display someday...I would make it more like a play ground though.