Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: CandyLand Christmas

Anyone else doing this theme? Or possibly an arctic type theme?

Good luck with this project can't wait to see pics!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I bought my grandson a Candyland game and we've been playing. So I've been thinking --- are you going to decorate as CL in general everywhere or like the board where you travel from gingerbread tree to Peppermint to etc. I might do this next year when I get in the new house. I would do a gingerbread theme kitchen, peppermint dining, etc. I am anxious to see the pics also.

Gail

CandyKara, where are your pics of Candyland?

Unhappy

I have tried to load pictures onto here many times!! Its the same way I load pictures onto my halloweenforum so i have no idea why I cant do it here! So I've just stopped coming to this website until I got a message in my email today!

Quote Originally Posted by CandyKara View Post
    I have tried to load pictures onto here many times!! Its the same way I load pictures onto my halloweenforum so i have no idea why I cant do it here! So I've just stopped coming to this website until I got a message in my email today!
    Its a shame I would love to see them, because I was thinking of doing my kitchen like that...

Email them to me if you want and I will try to upload them. Gandr1212@aol.com

Gail

Andrew

Such a every time make a tree at home and on this tree decorate from my mom and my sister and then its so beautiful always in my home...