Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CandyLand Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Smokyturtle View Post
    Got any pictures yet?

P.S. What name are you on Halloweenforum CandyKara....I'm Si-cotik.
    halloweinerdog lover is my name on the halloweenforum, and as for pictures i have tons but I cant get them to work on here? It's the same thing as on the halloweenforum and they work there but not on here?

:tree: Corks

Try painting corks and then rolling them in glitter or small beads for sugar...can get many sizes and they have that gum ball type shape, plus you can push in small pieces or wire or small screws for hangers.

thats a good idea with the cork! thanks and the candy pillows I definately will be making they're awesome!

A few ideas for you...

I just came across an idea and though I'd post a link..This centerpiece idea probably also could be used wired on top of a Christmas tree as a topper, with a big bow tied around the wooden dowels and ribbons cascading down the tree...

http://www.hgtv.com/holidays-and-ent...ece/index.html

**Another idea is to take the cardboard cylinders from paper towels or TP, roll them in celliphane or tissue paper, gather the celliphane at the ends and then tie bows with ribbon for tree ornaments. You could add glitter to them for sparkle.

**Take the cottoney-looking snow stuff, and form it loosely into a ball-shape. Lightly spray paint it pink or light blue, spray on alittle glitter and then make a cone out of paper. Put the fake snow into the cone with some spray glue and...whalaa! Cotton Candy.

**Take thin rectangular pieces of scrap wood or foam board, wrap in aluminum foil and then make a paper wrapper for candy bars, using shiny paper and a colored printer. You could decorate the labels with your 'brand' of Christmas Chocolate...that would be cute!

You could use cupcake papers (maybe the aluminum kind?) to put some fake jelly beans or something in...

I'm having too much fun now.

then you should keep going, these are great ideas!

So I keep trying to load pictures of my tree but it won't work. Does anyone have any ideas for outside, I have Lollipops that do a light show, obviously multi coloured christmas lights some Gingerbread folk art but other than that I don't know what to do for the house outside. It's so plain still, I'm not seeing the real Candyland Theme yet

There are all kinds of things for candy land

Large pvc pipe can be tall peppermint sticks, wind with lights or paint.

Wire wreaths can be wrapped with lights inside with sparkly garland for life savers, sytrofoam squares can be wrapped with cloth and tied at the end with string then wrapped in lights or use cheap plastic containers with lights inside and hole for cord then wrapped with ends twisted for square candies. These plastic containers can be strung together to make garland for the trees. Two wire hanging flowers baskets can be put together with lights inside and wrapped with garland or cloth and they have their own hanger, these can be gum balls or jaw breakers. Put up icicle lights and hang colorful icicles as icing drips. Just about anything flat and round can be used as cookies, garbage can lids for big and coffee tops for smaller. Paint smaller pieces of pvc pipe with ends glued on for hanging peppermint sticks. Of course don't forget the candy canes which are all over the place.

Can't wait to see pictures!

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Quote Originally Posted by CandyKara View Post
    So I keep trying to load pictures of my tree but it won't work. Does anyone have any ideas for outside, I have Lollipops that do a light show, obviously multi coloured christmas lights some Gingerbread folk art but other than that I don't know what to do for the house outside. It's so plain still, I'm not seeing the real Candyland Theme yet
    Haven't tried to post pics so I don't know how but hopefully someone will tell you.

my favourite idea is the life savers! It'sso simple and it's great for outside! Nothing that anyone has mentioned either thanks! It's just so hard to get the right shapes and colous for candies outside