Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas movie it seems like only 3 people ever watched :( Help me find it please!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Here are some places that may have produced the show you are looking for. Try Googleing and see what you can find.
    Crawley Films, Krantz animation, Guest Group. Nelvana, Atkinson Film Arts,Hinton Animation Studios, Filmation, Ruby-Spears productions.
    Those are all the ones I can think of that aren't as well known as Warner Brothers, Disney or Hanna-Barbara (now owned by WB)

Good luck.

I am going to try bcdb too, I'll check out the companies you suggested thanks
    "Just leave me your stardust to remember you by..."

Sounds like the original RUDOLPH THE REDNOSE RAINDEER, because that was my favorite movie as a kid as well.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Have you had any luck finding it Buzzby?

Well this has had me stumped as well. I just wonder if you have a few movies mixed up in your description. Some of it sounds like the Rankin and Bass special called The life & adventures of Santa Claus this was a book from L. Frank Baum who also wrote Wizard of oz.

Then parts of it sounds like Santa Claus is coming to town mixed with Rudolph... so i figured I would send you a list of links to almost all cartoons and see what you can find
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

hi buzzby
    , i just spent an hour searching the net to no avail. i checked everything i could think of including using key words such as snowy mountain and abominable snowman.
    i hope you get sorted in your quest . sorry i couldnt help .
    best of luck.

I'm beginning to think I'm going crazy! I'm disappointed that no-one has been able to offer any suggestions. It would so so amazing after all these years to put my mind at rest. The longer I'm searching, the more vague my memory gets. I'm getting more and more mixed up every year. So frustrating! I won't give up yet though.

I can imagine how utterly frustrating it must be for you. I'm sure you are not going crazy. It's too bad no one in your family remembers it, let alone your fellow lovers of Christmas. I would love to help but none of it sounds familiar.

Yes, it is frustrating. I'm an only child, which is a pain because maybe siblings would have remembered it. My mum vaguely knows what I'm talking about, but usually I'd be watching my videos while she made dinner, so she probably never watched it all the way through.

Hmmm. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed though, I've posted here and on MyMerryChristmas so hopefully someone, somewhere will know something!!!

On a related note... yay, ten weeks Friday!

I know this isn't the movie/show you're looking for, but the way you described your snow monstors reminded me of Hugo:

http://www.minorlooneytunes.com/pictures/hugo007.jpg