Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas movie it seems like only 3 people ever watched :( Help me find it please!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    I know this isn't the movie/show you're looking for, but the way you described your snow monstors reminded me of Hugo:

http://www.minorlooneytunes.com/pictures/hugo007.jpg
    Lol! They did look similar to him, actually!
    "Just leave me your stardust to remember you by..."

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I thought I'd bump this to the first page for you. Now that we are getting closer to the holiday, more people might be logging on. Hopefully a new member can help you.

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump...

Hey

I was trying to find out the name to this as well. I know for a fact I have a vhs copy of it at my folks house. Def going to drop by this week to grab a copy of it. I'll let you know the name as soon as I do.

It's called A Christmas Adventure but it's tough to find info on it because there's other movies with the same name.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I hope Buzzby returns.
    I'm pretty curious about this film now. I know this is asking a lot, but I could you possibly post it on you tube or something?

I just watched it last night. My copy isn't the best however, I'll put it up on my website next Monday or perhaps Tuesday. In the meantime, I found a copy online that I'm going to purchase. Hopefully it'll get here before Xmas.

BUZZBY RETURNETH!

Oh my gosh, if you've found what I'm looking for, I am forever grateful to you and cannot thank you enough. If you could put it online so I could watch it before Christmas, it would literally be the best Christmas present I've ever received.

Wow! I'm so excited

Is this what you mean?

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-CHRISTMAS-ADVE...QQcmdZViewItem

BEcause if so, unfortunately that's not the one :(

Nope. I'm not referring to that at all. I'm referring to the one with Joseph who is the head elf who has a dog called Wolfie. There's also the small snow monster that the kids interact with until it's parents arrive. I'm positive the one I have is what you're referring to. Anyone know if kinkos would copy to disc for me. Not sure because of copyrights.