Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas movie it seems like only 3 people ever watched :( Help me find it please!

Oh my God, that's actually it. OH MY GOD. I am so excited. This is the best Christmas present ever. Wow!!! Any chance of you putting it online, even if it's poor quality? Also, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Because I've only ever spoken to one other person who remembered this and she was in the US while I'm in the UK. Just curious.

I am so excited. Please do try to put this online before Christmas, I would be absolutely overjoyed. :D

THANKYOU SO MUCH!
    "Just leave me your stardust to remember you by..."

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I'm thrilled for you Buzzby! I'm so glad Dami860 has this movie!
    to both of you!

this is very good news. I know you have waited a long time for this, Buzzby. I am so happy for you! I hope there is a way for you to get a copy, online, or somehow.

Buzzby,

I'm from the US. I'll end up putting it on my website for you because I don't know if youtube will take it down due to copyright. I wish my pc had video inputs.

Thankyou so much everybody. This is such good news for me. I mean, I've been searching in vain for this since I was maybe 11 or 12, and now I'm 20 in March and still going crazy trying to find it! The thought that I might actually have a way of knowing I'm not crazy and having this blast from the past is just incredible.

Thankyou to everyone who's dedicated their time at any point to replying to this topic and trying to help, it really does mean a lot to me and it's amazing how helpful the internet can be, even solving a huge mystery like this!

I'm so excited! I'm bouncing up and down in my seat like a 6 year old. But then again, at Christmas, that's totally normal for me...

Quote Originally Posted by dami860 View Post
    Buzzby,

I'm from the US. I'll end up putting it on my website for you because I don't know if youtube will take it down due to copyright. I wish my pc had video inputs.
    OK, thanks very much! Do let me know when it's available. I'm so excited!

Sorry to be a total nagging bore, but is there much chance of it being online before Christmas? I'm visiting little cousins tomorrow and would love to share this with them!

If not I totally understand, I'm already forever in your debt for showing me I'm not insane!

B x

I'm off to my fathers house right now to drop the tape off. Not sure if he'll do it tonight or not.

Buzzby I offically have it. The quality is decent. I had to first burn it to a dvd then run a converter on it. Private message me your email address and I'll send you instructions on how to get it.

Have done